|ON AIR NOW:||Paul & Debbie - 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
1) Spouse: I've been married to the girl of my dreams... and she still loves me!
2) Kids: Susie and I have 4 kids. We had them in two sets: older (24 & 21) and younger (14 & 12). The only thing that has really aged me is teaching the first two how to drive—also known as when your life flashing before your eyes goes into reruns.
3) Pets: Jett is our two-year-old long-haired mini-dachshund. He does tricks! Lie down, roll over, sit up, bang (play dead), fetch, stay, treat on the nose, and dance like a fool!
4) Testimony: I lived pretty fast as a teenager and after many car wrecks and near misses, I finally understood that the Lord must have something in store for me or I'd be dead. Since then I have been working out my salvation with fear and trembling. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, says the Word, so I'm trying to be faithful in studying and praying without ceasing. Learning to love like Jesus.
1) Spouse: Carlos - My tall handsome husband. He's works in advertising, loves God and plays a mean game of hoops.
3) Pets: Buttercup the dog. Desmond named her. She's solid black with white feet. Not sure how "Buttercup" describes her, but it just does.
4) Testimony: I knew God was real when I started working in radio. I was always shy and could barely speak. When I started talking into a microphone, I knew what to say, and I knew I hadn't done it. Now I know how to do it, but have never forgotten who taught me and who continues to give me a chance. God shows himself faithful in our weak spots. He has blessed me more than I know how to describe. I love Him.
Spouse & Kids: My beautiful wife Nannette and lovely daughters Kelly and Abigale
Testimony: In Junior high I picked up a gospel tract called "This Was Your Life" which explained in graphic comic picture detail that I was a sinner and that God loved me and wanted to spare me from an eternal fate that was worse than anything I could ever imagine and that he loved me enough to make a place in Heaven for me if I would just call on the name of His Son Jesus. I went back into the gym where I had picked up the tract and prayed the words as suggested in the tract and gave my heart to Jesus and my life has never been the same since!
The Morning Show with Scott, Sam & Robert airs Monday through Friday from 7 to 10 am
Scott and Hollie are on again Saturdays from 7 to 11am and Sundays from 7 to 9 am